Yes, who needs school when you have Disney? My two awesome friends, Lisa and Lisa, and I
decided to let the kids play hookey from school and go to the Magic Kingdom. Wouldn't you, especially if Lisa #2 had connections to get you in the park for free!
This was a welcome respite! As soon as the kids got home from school, we left our world behind and stayed the night at Lisa #2 's former home in Okoee (hasn't sold yet). Free hotel, Free Disney...not bad... The only sad part was that poor Jim had to work. Thank you Jim, for your neverending support! October 1st was a beautiful day. It was not too hot...just right. And best of all...the lines for the rides were minimal. This was also a significant day for Lisa #1 because this was her very first time to Disney!
The kids had a great time....The girls loved Space Mountain...who would have thought that Danielle and Kailey are thrill seekers. We had to ride it more than once. Cameron loved the Pirates of the Carribean the most..so we had to get a sword!
The kids had a great time....The girls loved Space Mountain...who would have thought that Danielle and Kailey are thrill seekers. We had to ride it more than once. Cameron loved the Pirates of the Carribean the most..so we had to get a sword!
The only thing I didn't do, was take a picture with my two Lisa's! But, from the photo's you can tell the kids had a great time!
4 comments:
What a blast. I would love to let my kids play hookey if it meant going to Disney for free. You made a good choice Ang!
I'm sorry I was sick and couldn't go...
I just read the last couple of posts and as always you really touched my heart and your words are beautiful as are you. I love your blog, it's adorable!
ps - happy birthday tommorrow. I hope you have a great day. Shelbie was sad that she couldn't come to school today, but hopefully she'll be back thursday.
Post a Comment