Thursday, December 11, 2008

Danielle's Big Day!

Today was Danielle's 10th birthday! She is sooo glad to be in double digits now! She is such a sweet and loving daughter. Today I was thinking back at when she was born and how excited I was to be having a little baby girl. She was bald nearly until she was 1 1/2 years old, however you would never know by the length and thickness of her hair now!

She wanted to go to Chili's for her birthday dinner and get RIBS! She made sure I brought the camera because she wanted a really good picture of her beautiful masterpiece she would create all over her face! This is her Masterpiece!
Kailey opted for the pizza, but Cameron
wanted ribs just like Danielle!
Danielle wanted Landon (her cousin) to come
with us since she is having an "ALL GIRL"
Slumber Party tomorrow!
Danielle received the Kit Movie and a
subscription to The American Girl Magazine
from her Nana and Papa.
Jim and I got her this "create your own style thingy"
that you plug into the computer. She was dying to have this.
So I am sure the girls tomorrow at the party will
have a blast creating makeovers on themselves!
Danielle received an American Girl Craft Pack
and earring holder from her GG and Grandpa! I am
so excited that Danielle will be able to organize her
massive amount of jewelry!
Auntie Ashley and Uncle Justin sent this cute shirt!
She looks so grown up!

GG and Grandpa made Danielle's favorite
dessert, Cherries in a Cloud! It was so
delicious!


Happy Birthday Danielle!
We love you! Love, Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Sheryl Towers said...

WOW! Danielle sure knows how to EAT ribs! We remember that same face when we were there over a week ago.

We're glad Danielle got to celebrate with Landon, since she is have her 'all girls' spa sleepover tomorrow. Is Jim and Cameron still going to Red Lobster?

Good luck with all those hormones!

Steve said...

All I can say is that that young girl is really growing up to be a beauty even with rib sauce on her face.

Love Papa

Kiera said...

Happy Birthday Danielle. Isaiah Matias and Sophia wish they could celebrate with you more often. We wish we didn't live so far away.

Happy Birthday Danielle!!! 10? Wow! I can hardly believe it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ten-year-old girl! Danielle looks so much like her mother. I remember her sweet baby face and fuzzy head. How is it possible that so much time has passed since then? I love reading this family blog and getting to feel like part of the family from so far away. Happy birthday, Sweet Danielle. You're an angel.

Stacie Cooper said...

So fun, it looks like she had a blast. I can't believe I'm old enough and have lived here this long to remember when she was so little and had very little hair.