My mom and dad helped put up
our Christmas decorations! Thanks!!
Evan's temporary marker. Kailey put an
Indian headband around the vase because Evan
would have loved to have worn it.
At the gravesite on Thanksgiving. My mom,
dad, brother Adam with his kids, Landon, Molly
Maggie, and Gordon. Jim, me, Danielle,
Kailey, and Cameron. My brother Aaron was
there too, but he was taking the picture.
Thanksgiving was really hard this year. I know I have so many blessings to be grateful for....but missing Evan was intensified. I am thankful for my family being here with us. I am so glad my parents decided to come for Molly's baptism (my neice) and stay with us during Thanksgiving. I know I would not have made it through very well without their love, support, listening ears, and many prayers.
On Thanksgiving we went to Evan's gravesite and placed a yellow flower in his vase. Yellow ("lellow") was his favorite color. We still have the temporary marker from the Funeral Home....I just can't seem to make myself create his permanent one.
3 comments:
Thanksgiving with you helped us, too. We wish we could be there for you at Christmas also, but here's a PLEA to all those that read this blog, to make sure you get called, emailed, or visited in some way during the Christmas holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS...
mom
Thanksgiving...your family has done a remarkable job of giving thanks to God for all the blessings in your life. I'm so glad you were able to gather together for this first Thanksgiving after Evan's passing.
I WISH I WAS THERE!!! boo hoo. More than ever Ang, I wish I lived closer to you. I know we were joking on the phone about me living next door to you and that would be craziness...but sometimes I wish I did. I would help you out every day if you needed me. hugs and kisses. (by the way....mom looks hott in this picture. I'm loving her outfit.)
Post a Comment