It's been almost a month since my last post! I decided before I go to Yoga this morning, that I better just finally write!
Time is a funny thing. It passes so quickly even despite my best efforts to keep it in my hands. I have always cherished my time. I enjoy time with my kids, my husband, my family, and my friends...even once in awhile if there is TIME, I might hide away and read or dream.
Tomorrow will be 5 months since Evan passed away....again...how has that much TIME gone by? How have I survived this long without his cute chubby face, strong body, big hands, luscious lips, and long curly blond hair? How much more Time will I have to pass through before I see him again? I have felt the peace of the spirit through this grieving process, but on some days, the waves of grief hit me so hard as if no Time has passed at all. One of those Tsunami's hit me the day after Christmas and the aftermath left me gripping onto the shore for many days afterward. But, the healing power of the spirit has once again lifted me off the ground and is carrying my burden. Today I feel the Comforter. When will be the next TIME another Tsunami hits? Only TIME knows.
I appreciate your love, support, and understanding. Especially my friends that I didn't call for 1 week after that Tsunami. Thanks for still loving me.
6 comments:
Angela,
It is heartbreaking to think of what you are going through. I hope that you know that we love you and there has not been one day in this house that we have not talked about Evan. He is not forgotten - no matter how much time passes. You and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.
Time is definitely out of our control. It seems as though your dad & I were just there, but we actually have been home a month. I can't tell we've been home a month by what has been accomplished. I find it's so hard to motivate myself. We are walking about 3 miles almost daily and it helps, I'm so glad you're still doing yoga. Thanks for the post, Evan in Heaven, is surely an angel. oxoxoxox's mom
My Daughter (first born in the wilderness)
Your message is sweet and true. That is a great picture of Evan--the little photographer--watch out poparatzi-(or however you spell it). We miss Evan so much and I think about our eventual joyful reunion everyday. We love you, Angela.
Love Dad
Angela,
I cannot tell you how much strength I get just from listening to you and seeing your sweet example. I have thought of you so many times these past months, and I cannot believe that it has been that long, either. I am so glad to have the knowledge that we have--that one day, time--as we know it--will end, and eternity will be stretched out before us with Evan back in your arms. Thank you for helping me to be a better person.
Love, Jennifer
Angela,
You have been on my mind so much lately. I thought of you often through the Holiday, knowing that it must have been a very hard time for you and your family. I am glad that you are feeling better today. Know that we all love you and your family and think of you all the time. - Melica
Those Tsunami's are the worst! Sometimes I can feel them coming and I can kind of brace myself and then there are other times it just knocks me off my feet and just breathing seems impossible. Oh, the hard road we are on. Thinking of you!
Love,
Andrea
Wyatt's mommy
Post a Comment