I am just about as good at writing in my journal as I am writing on this blog. I have really good intentions, but somehow the hours in the day slip away...I wish I had more time...it would be so great if I didn't have to sleep, but sleep is something that I also crave...probably because I have had no sleep for two months!! Well....no sleep may be an exaggeration...but uninterrupted sleep is yet to come.
Soooo, my mother has left me sooooooo many messages about when I will post more pictures of Savannah....so these are for you mom (and anyone else who has been interested in Savannah's development.)
Savannah started smiling around 4 weeks old and she is quickly mastering this skill. Her smile warms my heart. I am so grateful for her! She has been such a blessing to our family.
15 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It's so hard to be so far away. Savannah is so adorable and her smile is so precious. We will be looking for more updates.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxox's
mom
She is PRECIOUS! Looks just like a Haddock. :)
oh my goodness!!! what a doll. I love the smile with the tongue out..totally reminds me of kailey when she was a baby. I miss your family so much. boo hoo,sniff sniff. Hope to see you sooner rather than later.
hugs and kisses.
Ash
Savannah is a doll. When are you and Cassie going to get the girls some friendship pictures? I love the picture in her bathing soup (that's what we call them). You, Jim and the kids all looks SO happy in these pictures. Looks like Savannah is the little sunshine you needed. She really is a blessing, the proof is in these pictures. I'm SO happy for you. I'm working on her boyfriend. He'll be ready soon! :)
Love her, sooo cute! Kamber had that same swim suit that Savannah has on. It is so fun to have a little one around!
Love Ya
Oh how I love when Savannah Smiles! She lights up the room! She is looking good. Casey's right, we need to have Savannah-Georgia friendship pictures taken. Next time we are there or you are here we will break out the cameras and hopefully get one where they are both smiling, or both crying, just as long as they are doing it together!!
Those are sweet smiles!
thanks for posting! The first smile, etc. is always fun.
Also- I have some interest here in Joy School- where should I tell them to email or call? I'm sure it's different info. since I did (many moons ago) :)
OH MY GOODNESS... SHE IS SOOO CUTE!
Her smile is beautiful along with her family. Miss and love you guys.
Wow she looks exactly like your other kids as babies! How do you do that? Very cute smile. Thanks for the updates. We miss you.
Cute, cute, cute. I think she taught Ezra and Creed how to smile.
She is adorable and looks like a Haddock. That smile! So happy to have found your blog through Melica. Still remembering being your VT. Macey has had fun seeing pictures of the girls. Melanie Smith
How precious! She does remind me of all of your children. congradulations again. I'm hoping to get my bundle in the next few days or atleast a week!
What a sweetheart!!! Too bad we are so far away....I need a big squeeze with her. Thank you for updating the pictures. She is so beautiful. Love you, L.
Amazing pictures--what a family---so proud to be part of it--------lots of love and kisses
Papa
Post a Comment