...from the heart...
Her eyebrows are so ASHLEY, I always ask her: "did you paint your eyebrows"? Adorable SAVANNAH, I miss her growing up!Give her lots of hugs/kisses from her Nana and Papa.
I sure do love this little girl. I need to come and sneak her away again soon!
she has such a great smile :)
She is so beautiful...she reminds me of your girls all those years ago at your condo...I still remember them running around...how precious they are!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Her eyebrows are so ASHLEY, I always ask her: "did you paint your eyebrows"? Adorable SAVANNAH, I miss her growing up!
Give her lots of hugs/kisses from her Nana and Papa.
I sure do love this little girl. I need to come and sneak her away again soon!
she has such a great smile :)
She is so beautiful...she reminds me of your girls all those years ago at your condo...I still remember them running around...how precious they are!
Post a Comment