Monday, September 29, 2008

Thankful Hearts

It has been a real struggle to continue with this blog, since it was a hard thing to begin...being so computer unsavy! As you can see the last and really the only entry I had was about Evan. Coincidence? I don't believe so, but nevertheless it has been a struggle to continue doing something that was hard to begin and now even harder to continue. If I sound completely illiterate, it's because I feel illiterate sometimes...My words do not flow as once before and I feel a block on my expressions. But, I will try to use this forum as a way to express my expressionless. HA HA!

I really wanted to thank so many wonderful angels that have attended our family...in this life and the others I cannot see. I have felt such an abundant amount of love. I am so humbled by the countless number of people who have done exactly what the scriptures say, "to mourn with those who mourn and comfort those that stand in need of comfort." The hugs, the cards, the flowers, the trees to plant, the pictures, the gifts for the other kids, the food, the money sent to pay for Evan's funeral, the little statues of little boys, the picture with the little boy looking at the Savior (please let us know if you sent this, because it only said from Deseret Book),the kind words, the friendship, the smiles, the prayers, and everything that I forgot to mention! We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. We love you and thank you. Please forgive me if the Thank you card comes to you without the actual card in it...haha....Ashley's mother and father in law received their's that way...Sorry Val and Susan! As you can see illiterate really does fit...I really am not finding fault in myself...I really am laughing about this!!

8 comments:

Kiera said...

You are so brave Angela. I am continually amazed by your grace. I love you and think of you and little Evan often, along with your whole family. I look forward to more posts from you. Put it all out there...we're listening and praying for you.

The Boohers said...

I feel you on the whole writing thing. It's different when you are writing for an audience, harder than just jotting down whatever comes to mind in your journal.Good luck. At least we are all in this blog thing together:)

Melica and Aaron said...

Angela, I also feel like I am not a very graceful writer. However, I do know that writing your feelings can be very therapeutic. I want you to know that I too love you and support you. I think of you and your family every day and I pray for you daily. We are here for you. We love you!

Stacie Cooper said...

Hey Angela, thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog. I started blogging a couple of months ago and love it. I love keeping in touch with friends and family and if it's ok with you I'd love to add you to my friends and family list on my blog so that I can check on you more often. If you are interested my blog is: floridacooperfamily.blogspot.com
thank you so much for all that you do with Shelbie and Joy school and for the amazing person that you are. I think of you daily and I feel blessed to have you as a friend.
ps - We have some of the same songs on our playlists - cool

sittininatree said...

Hey Angela! It's so good to see you are trying out the blogging thing. I started last summer and with school starting back up I haven't done much. Yours looks great so far. That is the sweetest picture of Evan. You have such a beautiful family.
I have a blog if you're interested. Well... I invited you to the one I first one I started because it's not open to the public. Now I have one that is open for everyone to see. It is
http://sittininatreewithme.blogspot.com/
If you're super bored, you can check me out :0)

sittininatree said...

As you can see, I spell wrong and put things in the wrong order too :0)

Shaela said...

Angela I think about you and your family every single day. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad you have been surrounded by so much love and support. I'm happy you are blogging now. It is such a wonderful way to keep in touch with friends and family so far away. I look forward to peeking in on your life. Hugs to your whole family.

Live Laugh Love said...

Angela--You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Kenn and I love you & Jim and your family and we admire your strength, courage, and humility with which you are enduring this. Thank you for sharing. It inspires me. Love, RuthAnn