Monday, October 13, 2008

Are We Not All Beggars?

Today after doing some much needed shopping at Walmart (no toilet paper...the kids are tired of using the Kleenex's! I don't know why! ha), I was approached by a man who asked if he could put my cart away for me. I was very grateful and told him that would be great. After doing so, he approached me again and asked if he could wash my windows to earn some money to get home. It didn't take me long to respond because it completely reminded me of myself. I have been begging to Heavenly Father so much for His comfort and support lately. Sometimes with faith and sometimes with not as much faith. Even when my faith was lacking, he has never denied me of His love...I have felt His arms encircle me. Christ has paid the price for us to get home, all we have to do is ask.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you for posting this today.

Jenn said...

Thank you for this beautiful post, Angela, and for your amazing strength and faith.
~Jennifer Mitchell
p.s. I "found" your blog through Melica's--I hope you don't mind.

Sheryl Towers said...

Angela,
Your blog is so inspirational, thank you for sharing. See you this weekend, can't wait!
Love you tons!
Mom

Lucky Me said...

I really do love reading your post. It made me stop and realize that I do forget sometimes to just ask. I get so caught up in all the why's and why not's and I forget that Heavenly Father is waiting for me to just simply ask. You are someone I really look up to and admire for your strength and your courage. Keep on keeping on!