I am grateful for days of peace. Today is one of those days. I can feel the love of my Savior and I know He wants me to feel this peace. Tomorrow I may feel sadness, so I am taking advantage of my serenity. The girls and I are going to play some games and watch a movie together. (Cameron is having a GG date...grandma time.)
Peace is a wonderful feeling. I wish I felt like this everyday!
I miss Evan, but I will see him again.
3 comments:
We all need to have days of Peace. I'm so glad you are having one today. Give your sweet kids a big hug from Nana.
I am so sorry for your loss. you have a beautiful family and a beautiful son. My heart goes out to you.
I love those days. Life sometimes feels too rushed to enjoy peaceful days. But when we do, it's good to enjoy every minute. I love you Ang. You always bring peace to me.
Post a Comment