On Presidents Day, Gramps and GG took us out on the Crystal River in search for Manatees. They were successful!
They rented a pontoon (I think that is what it's called) boat and we were able to get a great view of these magnificient creatures.
The manatees come to the springs during the winter to keep warm. When the kids are a little older, it would be so fun to swim with the manatees. We saw lots of people doing this.
Kailey (our silly girl with the pringles duck face), GG and Danielle (who devoured the pringles!)
Just GG and Danielle. It was such a beautiful day and gorgeous weather! But, that's the life in Florida!
Cameron loved it!
Danielle took her job seriously!I just wanted to take a moment and express to you, that we are trying to have some fun despite our loss of Evan. He would have loved to see the Manatees. I can just imagine how excited he would have been. But, I think he was there too. It was a such a relaxing day! Thank you GG and Gramps!


4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for shring. The girls are so grown up and beautiful! Cameron too.
Wow! That looks like so much fun! I bet your dad is dying to get in a pontoon, now. Anyway, that will come after DC, Savannah and mission. Hee.... (not counting the days or anything) Marsha looks like she's feeling a whole lot better, we're so happy for her.
Love you all! oxoxoxox's
Those are the best kind of days, when we can relax with the ones we love. I know the feeling of wishing our sweet angels were there with us but getting to feel them close by. I think about you often. I feel there are a lot of similarities between us especially between Kamber and Evan.
Sending hugs,
Jen ( Angel Kamber's Mommy)
How fun and you got some great pictures!
Post a Comment