Friday, December 4, 2009

And yet another....

I am beginning to feel that my grief is contagious...

Burt and Lydia Gordon just lost their perfect, beautiful, little 4 year old angel girl. She got sick and was taken to the hospital...She is now with all the other angel babies.

I am devastated for this family. The heartache and turmoil that they must be feeling. And they have a brand new baby and 3 other children who now have to learn a new word: GRIEF. I wish hugs could go through this blog to them....I wish I could take away their anguish.

Heaven must be busy welcoming all these new angels home....

So many questions could be asked....so many.... I try to keep them in my head because there are no earthly answers. It boggles my mind if I dwell, so I no longer dwell. I firmly believe the Lord is mindful of us...we can't let go of our trust in Him....For me, it's all I have. I have to have complete trust or I would lose my faith...

So many losses in such a short time...

I guess none of us are immune to grief. At some point all us will be affected to some degree. Thank goodness there are others further along on this lonely road...you know, unfortunately, it's not so lonely anymore.

6 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

Your greif isn't contagious. You are in a position now where people know you know what they are feeling and look to you for support. How wonderful you can be there for them. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help out. Dinners, picking people up from the airport, anything.

Sheryl Towers said...

It is such a blessing for others that you can help, love and support them through their grief. As we have talked, it is just way too many having to deal with this. Hugs and Kisses to you.

Bridget said...

We send our sincere condolences to your friends. I am so sorry.

Lucky Me said...

I had just talked to Cynthia the night before the little one passed. We were talking about how so many obstacles get in our way when we on our way to the temple, trying to keep our spirits in tune to hear what the Lord wants for us. The next day this tragedy happened in their family.

I agree with you in that it's great to know where we came from and where we go when we leave this earth. It' comforting to know that we'll be with the people we love again.
Much love to ya and to the Gordon's. Two wonderful families
:0)

larsen family said...

I just want you to know that I still think of you often.
Love ya,
jen

Ashley Allred said...

I'm so sad and sorry for your friend. You're such a good friend to have who can comfort their family during this grieving. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and from evan, your friends and my friends, I can count of 7 small children that have died since Evan. I bore my testimony on Sunday about how I feel the Lord is preparing His spiritual army of angels and waited until now to send His most righteous but unfortunently (for us)have to return to Him so soon. I know when Christ said to ..."be as a little child"...that He met it. I'm trying everyday. That's my excuse for not growing up. ;)
Love you! your sis, Ash